2010年 06月 25日
In 1998, ROVER MINI have a new car model, that's PAUL SMITH MINI Limited Edition.
There are 300 UK and 1500 export(Japan).
There were several features that made the Paul Smith Mini so special. These were:
• One off Paul Smith Blue paint(UK),In Japan there is black , blue and old English white color to choose.
• Charcoal Mini light 12” alloy wheels (previously used on the Cooper 35 and Cooper Monte Carlo, and were also available as an option extra across the mini range)
• Front fog lamps
• Body coloured wheel arches
• Citrus green hidden parts
• 24 Carat gold plated Paul Smith bonnet badge
• Citrus Green British Isles Grille badge
• Body coloured dash board (only ever reappeared for the Classic Cooper ‘end of the line’ limited edition)
• Magnolia dash clocks with special style numbers on the gauges, and the Paul Smith signature on the centre clock
• Paul Smith mini plaque inside the glove box lid
• Black leather seats with matching door pockets, in a style only available on the Paul Smith Mini
• Paul Smith Mini rear window sticker
• Boot board (which had only ever appeared on the 60’s coopers and the 90’s cabriolet)
• Special ‘MINI’ badge above the registration plate light on the boot lid
• GB badge on the boot lid (This was the first time that the Rover Group had put GB’s on minis, and was used on the 40th anniversary model and the Cooper models from there on)
• Blue Denim jack bag with orange edging and orange ‘mini’ stencilled on it
2008年 05月 19日
I got a new TOY for the restoration of my MINI ~MIG Welder!!
It's DC output from 30~80A,so it's very suitable for MINI panel welding.
But still modify for DUTY CYCLE,because the main transformer can generate very much superfluous heat,so I will add some cool fan or water cool system for it to increase it's work time!
2008年 02月 27日
2008年 01月 30日
The 8Speed transmission~STURMEY ARCHER XRF8~
The another side view~
The front crankset is also sturmey archer 33T~
The rear guide gear have to be modify to fit the rear 23T
2008年 01月 21日